3.17.2014

SUDDORA: FIND YOUR WORKOUT HEADBAND


Okay, I’ll admit it. I have an extremely contagious case of spring fever. All I want to do is spend time outside! I've been soaking up the sun and finding any excuse to enjoy this beautiful spring weather! It's definitely that time of year when we start to take our exercise routines outside and gain that extra kick of motivation. 

As bizzare as it is, I get my motivation from new products to improve my exercise and people to share them with! My latest motivation has come from a batch of amazing athletic headbands from Suddora. I had the wonderful opportunity to do a review for them and along with being great products, I got a blast of extra motivation to get outside and get going again! 

I’ve been practicing yoga when I can but I’m also starting to throw in running for extra cardio. Thanks to Suddora, I’ve found headbands that are versatile and comfortable enough for an active sport like running as well as strengthening exercises like yoga. I've reviewed three headbands with the input from my running and yoga partners! 

Non-Slip Sports Headbands With Comfy Velvet Lining

Amber wearing her choice velvet lined headband
This non-slip sports headband is great for holding back hair without causing pressure on your head. I would recommend wearing this if your workout continues for a long duration of time. We all know the massive headaches that come from wearing our headbands too tight. But these velvet sports headbands truly are unnoticeable even after a few miles. The ladies I run with love them as well. They come in some great colors such as white, black, shades of pink and shades of green! They fit thick at the top with a velvet lining and along the bottom is a thin elastic strip to keep the headband fitted. 

Amber, one of my running partners in the photo above, prefers the velvet-lined headband for her soft fine hair. She recommends these headbands for the way they hold sturdily in place without adding extra pressure to the head. 

Left: The Suddora Non-slip Sport Velvet Lined Headband
Right: The Suddora Elastic Headband

Yoga Headband –Super Soft Cotton

Natalie via N&R Humpherys, and my work out partner for a few years, wrote a great review for me regarding her favorite of the headbands, the Suddora Yoga Headband.  

Suddora Yoga Headband- Yellow

"Finding a headband that I like is difficult. I have an odd shaped head that stretches out most headbands and my naturally fine hair also makes it difficult for any hair accessory to stay in place without dozens of bobby pins. Another problem I’ve stumbled upon in the past with thicker headbands is finding one that doesn’t itch my forehead.

The Suddora Yoga Headband fit my head perfectly and I didn’t have to worry about stretching it out. I was pleasantly surprised by how soft and comfortable it is too, no itchy forehead!

I’m almost always interrupted during exercise to adjust my headbands but the yoga headband stays firmly in place. I wear this headband running, during Zumba and even while dancing. Usually I find other headbands on the floor after whipping my head around and eventually I give up trying, but this wasn’t even a problem with Suddora’s headband.

The best part is, the material doesn’t put pressure behind my ears, so no headaches!
I also love how many fun colors these headbands come in. I even have some that match my shoes! Talk about style while working out."

Suddora Yoga Headband- Dark Green

The yoga headband- Black

Thin Elastic Athletic Hairband

The Suddora elastic headband is my personal favorite headband. I think it’s best for those with thick hair who need something tight to keep it tamed. I love the bright colors and the convenience of these little guys.  They’re great for a quick jog or trip to the gym but shouldn’t be worn for too long because there’s potential for headaches to occur. These headbands come in black, white, blue and pink. Each time I wear one, it’s just as tight as the time before. They are great quality, not itchy and really hold your hair in place.

Suddora Elastic Headband- Pink

Suddora Elastic Headband- Blue



Zipper Sweatband Wristbands

Suddora recently came out with this sweatband/wristband with a zipper!  I had never used a sweatband on my wrist before because I never felt a need while jogging. Now that I’ve had the opportunity to try it, I use it all the time! It’s a great place for my home key or emergency money. It’s also great for keeping a lip balm or any other small item one would need while working out. It’s a great product for women to take the place of a bag for such small items.

Pink Suddora Sweatband Wristband
Natalie assisted me with a great review on this wristband as well.

“When I go running with my dog I like to just go and not worry about my bulky keys. I used to take my house key off the chain and put it in my bra. But Suddora solved this problem for me with their Zipper Sweatbands that include a zipper pocket. It is a wristband that matches their other products, like my favorite Yoga headband, but it has a zipper conveniently the size of a card or key. I used to find myself worrying and wondering if my key had fallen out but now I always know it’s there with this sweatband. The zipper puts my worries at ease. I am excited to use it in the canyon when my dog and I go on more intense hikes.”

Suddora's pink wristband sweatband and pink non-slip velvet lined headband

Check out more awesome headbands and athletic products at suddora.com or simply click here

No comments :

Post a Comment