3.03.2013

My Bestie.


Alli Wright. 
19 years old.
Best friend, sister, daughter and of course, Thom's girlfriend.

But,
She is my best friend. 

Since we were in 5th grade we have been acquainted. We have had our ups and downs and we've definitely been through a lot. 

End result from 10 years of friendship?
Best friends. 

Alli can always make me laugh in any situation. She is charismatic and witty and brightens any room she enters. 

She inspires me and emotionally picks me up through any hard time. She has such a strong testimony and will make the best missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. 

She has been called to serve in the Montreal, Canada mission. 

She will be leaving on March 20 to the MTC to learn French.

I am so proud of her and so happy that she made that decision to serve a mission.
It is going to be hard to say goodbye but I know a year and a half will fly by. 

She has been the most supportive friend to me through everything I've gone through.





Just a few of our many photos together. :)

I feel like I'm writing a eulogy. I'm not.

She's just going on a mission. 

No comments :

Post a Comment