3.03.2013

Bikinis Tankinis & All Other 'inis


Currently, I'm working at a year round swim shop called

location logo


We're located in Logan, Utah.. where the temperature is below 0 most of the time. 

But hey, people gotta swim right?

Wrong. 

No one really needs to swim in the middle of winter. 

Hot tubbing is the ONLY exception.

That's why I decided to write this post.

Dedicated to all the avid hot tubbers in Logan (me being one of them.)

We are here for you. JUST FOR YOU! Because as mentioned before, NO ONE wants to swim in the winter. 

I get summer and spring fever whenever I have lots of time to think and stare while I sit at the front desk in the shop. 

My fav suit in our shop right now is a classy coral one piece. I snapped a pic of it on a shabby plastic body form.

Classy coral one piece available in black & coral at Poco Loco Swim Shop 

Believe me, it's even more adorable on.

I'm also loving this striped Roxy bikini and pink cut out pattern cover up.


Multicolored Roxy bikini & sun dress available at Poco Loco Swim Shop

Lastly, the classic Roxy tri tankini in a multicolored stripe? Uhmm yes. A nice breath of fresh air from the usual solid colored tankinis.

Multicolored Roxy tankini available at Poco Loco Swim Shop
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment :

  1. hello, I am the founder of www.thebrandora.com , your blog is very good and informative, it give me lots of inspiration to building my web site, please also take at look at the tankini at www.thebrandora.com/tankini to find out more about the brandora and more trendy tankini for your own collection

    ReplyDelete