3.06.2013

Cruise Countdown...

4 days until SPRING BREAK!!!!!

 I am getting anxious just thinking about it. 

Tons of random USU students on a Baja Mexico cruise? How much more awesome could it get?!


Even without inebriation, I can sense some poorly made decisions coming along. 

No, don't worry. It's okay because it's a cruise!!!! Somehow that makes EVERYTHING okay.

I've always wanted that trip in college that I'd always look back on. This is it. This will probably be my college Spring Break that I'll talk about until I'm 50.

Good friends and good weather! 

I am most excited to be able to wear my spring and summer clothes again. I am sick of freezing cold snowy days.

We are going to Vegas after and the weather is going to be high 70s!

Did I mention Ensenada, Mexico is going to be 85 degrees???

Well it is!! 

I'll be sure to take pics and post them to my blog when I get back!! 



Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments :

Post a Comment