3.03.2013

Sneaky Sneaky Sneakers



I finally got them!!

Got what you ask?

Oh, just my new running shoes!!

So the story begins with a stressed Madeline looking in every shoe store within 60 miles of Logan and not finding anything she likes. Cam told me he would get me whatever running shoe I wanted for my birthday so I was adamant about finding the perfect pair. After not finding anything in stores, I decided to customize some Nike 5.0s online. A whopping $135.00 later I had found the shoe I thought I loved. $135.00 was without tax or even shipping. 

"Um, lets wait on those for just a bit," Cam said, being the sensible man he is.

The result?

Finding a pair I love even more for more than half the price! 

We were waltzing around Smith's Marketplace this afternoon and wandered over to the shoes. The second we saw these, we instantly fell in love. Okay, actually HE spotted them and then we fell in love. They fit like a dream and the colors are darling. They got even more adorable when we saw the price! 

Thanks to my man, I can now enjoy working out and get my butt doing it more often. 

This spring I want to do some charity runs! That's the plan at least.

Wish me luck! Oh, and here are some pics of my new sneaks.

pink nike

nike flex experience

nike flex experience

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments :

Post a Comment